Home Content Insurance

Home Content Insurance

Better cover.
Better benefits.
Best insurance for your household content.

All Risk Insurance | Campher Brokers | Car Insurance | Business Insurance | Home Insurance | Home Content Insurance | Building Insurance | Submit A Claim

As your broker, we will always negotiate the best rates, benefits and coverage for your household content.

This insurance type covers all your personal belongings and everything that you can take with you from one home to another.

Jewellery must be kept inside a safe if not worn. Jewellery that’s worn daily must be specified. Please contact your broker for more info.

Electronics must be specified to enjoy cover outside of your home. 

Why choose us

We better current premiums.

Please contact your broker for a personalised, unique quote.

Rest assured that when we offer better coverage at better rates, we will not leave out any benefits you are currently covered for. This means you can cross-compare our quotes with other quotes and our benefits with other benefits. 

Type of cover

Cover options inlcude

Cover extends to fixtures & fittings that are connected to your building.

Fully Comprehensive

Fully Comprehensive cover typically covers the following:

Limited Cover

Limited cover typically covers the following:

Optional Add-on Cover

This cover only applies to white goods, meaning fridge, freezer, washing machines, tumble dryers, tv’s etc. Excludes, laptops, tablets and phones as these items need to be specified, please contact your broker for more info.

Things that can influence your claim.

What can influence your household contents claim?

Go through your household contents, draw up an inventory and evaluate new for old (replacement value). Send these amounts to your broker; please get in touch with your broker for additional info & advice to ensure that you are not underinsured. 

Some insurance companies require you have burglar bars and security gates.

Each insurance company has their own terms & conditions, your broker will pair you with an insurance company that will cater to your specific needs, but please contact your broker for more information.

Save on your insurance now.

Get a quote.

Complete the form to get started. One of our friendly staff members will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, complete our quick contact form and one of our staff members will call you back.

Calvyn Pienaar
Read More
Always a pleasure working with the Campher Brokers team. They are really knowledgeable, professional and overall just great people!
Gerry Merric
Read More
Friendly,helpful personell. They go the extra mile,day or night.
Reginald Mpolokeng
Read More
Excellent service. Always available to assist promptly. Very professional and caring staff.
× Get in touch.